DTC’s Student Matinee Series is available exclusively to students and seniors. Attendance is by reservation only, with tickets purchased in advance of the performance.
Contact Pamela Williams, Sales and Promotion Manager at (214) 252-3927 office or (817) 405-9665 mobile
Student Matinee Series FAQs
- The Student Matinee Series is available exclusively to students and seniors. Attendance is by reservation only, with tickets purchased in advance of each performance.
- Supplementary pre-show workshops available for as little as $2 per student.
- Be sure to ask about free teacher and chaperone tickets!
- A 30% deposit is required at the time of booking. Once your deposit has been received, your account must be paid in full in 30 days.
- If less than 30 days remain until your desired performance, your account must be paid in full at the time of reservation.
Download Student Matinee purchasing guidelines.
All Student Matinee Series performances will begin at 10:30am. We look forward to welcoming you and your students at the theater – enjoy!
Plays, actors, venues, dates and times subject to change.