Dallas Center Theater is excited to welcome guests to our upcoming 2021-2022 season. As we gear up to kick off live performances, we remain committed to the health and safety of all of our artists, employees and guests. In order to maintain the safest working environment possible, all Dallas Theater Center staff, artists and crew have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19. To ensure the comfortability of all theater lovers, we’ve implemented the following policies for performances held at the Dee and Charles Wyly Theater and Kalita Humphreys Theater:
• In alignment with guidelines set by The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Dallas County health officials, all guests are required to wear a mask at all times at each performance held by Dallas Theater Center, regardless of vaccination status.
• We strongly recommend adhering to social distancing guidelines set by Dallas County health officials and CDC maintaining a distance of 6ft between yourself and others outside of your household, wherever possible.
• For your safety, security screening including walkthrough metal detectors and bag checks will now be in place for all ticketed events held at the Dee and Charles Wyly Theater.
• Food and beverage will not be allowed inside of the performance auditorium.
• Guests may remove masks to enjoy concessions in the theater lobby, if available for purchase. Dallas Theater Center will provide complimentary masks to guests who forget to bring one.
• Dallas Theater Center’s COVID-19 Guest Policy is subject to change as we continue to align with the health officials set by Dallas County and the CDC. Guests who purchase tickets to performances acknowledge and consent to the adherence of policies in place. Please continue to check this page for the latest updates regarding our COVID-19 Guest Policy.
Social Distance Theater Seating
We are happy to offer social distance seating during our live performances of Cake Ladies, Tiny Beautiful Things and Supreme Leader. Guests are welcome to select the option of being placed in our social distance section during the checkout process when purchasing tickets online. Select performances will also forgo intermission to allow additional comfortability for our guests. As we move forward into the season with our additional performances, social distance seating measures will be considered and applied in the theater, wherever possible.
Enjoy Dallas Theater Center Performances at Home
We’re excited to offer our audiences an alternative viewing experience in the comfort of their homes. Guests are welcome to stream the full version of our live stage performances for a limited time, available complimentary for Dallas Theater subscribers. Single ticket purchasers are also welcome to purchase at-home viewing experiences for a small cost. Learn more about watching Dallas Theater Center performances at home by calling the Box Office at (214) 522-8499.
Share Your Thoughts With Us
We welcome any questions and/or feedback of all of our guests regarding their experience at Dallas Theater Center. Please contact us at (214) 522-8499 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to share your thoughts.